Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bayasgalan - Botgon duu



This song is about mother and very nice song. Botgo means baby camel in Mongolian language. So it is like baby camel is singing for his mother, waiting for his mother, missing his mother... But when you watch the clip then there is another meanning. Little boy missing his mother, crying for her. It is like baby camel is singing/expressing the emotion of the little boy. As you know camel is animal of Gobi(desert). Therefore, in the song, it is asked like 'is this my mother' or 'is she coming' because in gobi it is hard to recognize something from distance specially in the mirage. I think they made very meaningful and good clip for this song. So you can combine the clip with my poor translation and can get the meanning of the song.

-----

Zereglee dundalzakh alsaasaa
In the far mirage
Zerveskhen torvolzokh n eej minu dee
Is this my mother coming
Buleen suugee evluulseer
Bringing her warm milk
Boen boen teshuulseer irev uu dee
Is she running to me

Naraaraa khurailakh khondiigooroo
From the sunny steps
Naashlanxan torvolzox n eej minu dee
Is this my mother coming closer
Ulemjiin khairaa evluulseer
Bringing her exalted love
Urdee l yaarsaar irev uu dee
Is she hurrying to me


Buurtsaglan shargaltakh govioosoo
From the yellow gobi
Buidankhan torvolzox n eej minu dee
Is this my mother coming
Nalgarkhan shargal talaasaa
From the endless steps
Naddaa l yaarsaar irev uu dee
Is she hurrying to me

...

PS: Ene goy ugtei duug orchuulah geheer minii ugiin baylag dutagdaad bna. Gehdee yadaj utgiig ni oilgohiig hussen gadaad humuust baga ch gesen oilgolt turuuleh bolov uu gej naidav..

************''

No comments: